Dear Colleagues,

I was wondering what borrowing rights, if any, are offered to students on short courses by different institutions. Here at LondonMet we have a number of short courses, some running for as little as four weeks- at the moment we do not give any borrowing rights to students on these courses but we are considering this option for the future. I would like to know if anyone has a policy in place that gives them borrowing rights and/or had any similar discussions on this issue?

Many thanks for any thoughts you can share.

Kind regards,
Federica

Federica Arisco

Reader Services Manager, City Campus Libraries
Calcutta House Library, Old Castle Street, London E1 7NT  Tel: 020 7320 1181/1185
Commercial Road Library, 41 Commercial Road, E1 1LA  Tel: 020 7320 1867

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo