Dear all,

Last chance to book for the workshop on making games for libraries in Dublin, 1st May! Ticket sales end on Friday.

We’ll take a look at the theory behind play and games, try an activity based on Lego Serious Play, then design and prototype games that could be used in our libraries throughout the rest of the day. The day will be largely hands on – take a look at prototypes produced at other workshops on the blog: http://gamesforlibraries.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope to see you there…

Andrew

Andrew Walsh MSc MCLIP FHEA

Academic Librarian, University Teaching Fellow, National Teaching Fellow

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.