Dear all

Sadly the library at the 1829 building will be decommissioned at the end of this week.  We will continue to provide a library service as always, but without a library space, all library stock will be transferred to Fade Library in Liverpool.

All of the items listed below are now surplus to requirements, and free to a good home:

2 notice boards - 60 cm x 90 cm/90 cm x 120 cm
3 Slatwall display panels - 120cm x 90 cm/60 cm x 90 cm
2 Slatwall Bay end panels - 56 cm x 150 cm
Slatwall accessories - various
5 tall wooden shelving units - 1m (W) x 2m (H)
2 medium wooden shelving units - double sided - 1.6m (W) x 1.6m (H)
2 small wooden shelving units - 78 cm (W) x 1.26m (H)
1 small wooden shelving unit - double sided - 1.75 (W) x 98 cm (H)
1 narrow wooden shelving unit - 53 cm (W) x 1.58 m (H)
2 medium wooden shelving units - 86 cm (W) x 1.6 m (H)
Journal boxes
Shelf markers

I have photos of all these items if you are interested and want to see what they look like.

Anyone interested in any of the above please contact me before Friday (1st May).  You will need to be able to collect anything you are interested in.

Sorry for the short timescales, many thanks
Lis

Lis Edwards
Evidence Services Manager
North West Commissioning Support Unit (NWCSU)

Phone: 01244 650 343 I Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

1829 Building
Countess of Chester Health Park
Liverpool Road
Chester
CH2 1HJ

www.northwestcsu.nhs.uk<http://www.northwestcsu.nhs.uk/>
Follow us on Twitter: @NorthWestCSU

This email has been scanned for viruses, however we are unable to accept responsibility for any damage caused by the contents. The opinions expressed in this email represent the views of the sender, not North West CSU unless explicitly stated. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

Thank you for your co-operation.