italian-studies: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies Dear Jim,

I’m sure you know Megan Holmes’ recent book, The Miraculous Image in Renaissance Florence, which provides useful information on Medici patronage at the Santissima Annunziata and touches on their relationship with the Servites.

All best, Mary Laven