Great Video!! I’ve cast several votes, but it seems the more continual votes you make the harder the phrase gets. Will try again later.

Thank you for today.

Best Wishes and good luck with the video

Pauline

From: Heritage Engineering Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sheldon Paquin
Sent: 20 April 2015 15:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IMPORTANT HEN ANNOUNCEMENT

Alright everyone. Here is the link to the museum dance off.  As of this posting, we are only 200 votes behind in the polls, and have 30 times the votes as the 4th place competitor.  We can do it!  Voting closes tomorrow at 1:00 pm.  Follow the link to the videos, and at the bottom of the page is a poll; you can vote as many times as you like!  I just voted 14 times. I defy you to do better.

http://whenyouworkatamuseum.com/

Thank you everyone for coming today, and thank you in advance for the 736,563 votes you are about to cast!  They really put us over the top.

All the best

Sheldon

--

Community Engagement Coordinator
VIVA Inspiring Volunteers Project

Museum of Cambridge (formerly Cambridge & County Folk Museum)
Company Limited by Guarantee No. 00412205 Registered Charity No. 311309.
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Office as above.

  _____

No virus found in this message.