Dear Colleague,

I am pleased to announce that booking for the CHEIA Annual Conference 2015 is now open.  You will see from the attached Conference flyer that we have assembled some very high quality speakers to make sure you have a rewarding event.

Please book on the CHEIA website, and do so before 31 July to take advantage of our early bird rate.

The website is very simple to use, but I have attached a guide to help if you have any difficulties.

Please forward this email to your colleagues and members of your Audit Committee.

I look forward to welcoming you to the Beardmore Centre, Glasgow, to what I believe will be an great Conference.

Kind regards

--
Nkechi Ijeomah
CHEIA Administrator