1)      This is a reminder to all GCG members who should have received a copy of the journal recently (Vol 10 No 2). Thank you to those few who have responded to the questionnaire so far, but if you have not, please do so as we can only make decisions on the future delivery based on feedback as to what members actually want. We especially want to gather more detail of the institutional members, so if you are in a museum where the journal is received centrally as opposed to a personal subscription please ensure that we get a return to represent your museum. The questionnaire was included as a 1 page sheet in with the physical copy, for posting or scanning and emailing back. It can also be completed in a minute or two on the GCG website www.geocurator.org<http://www.geocurator.org>

2)      I have a supplementary query regarding Type and Figured Catalogues. Do you regard them as legitimate content for inclusion within the Geological Curator journal or do you feel that they are best published in other ways, but NOT in the journal itself? Any views on this would be welcome.

Matthew Parkes
Editor, The Geological Curator

Dr Matthew A Parkes
National Museum of Ireland - Natural History
Merrion Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Telephone: +353 (0)87 122 1967 or 01-6307006

Fógra Tábhachtach
Tá an t-eolas sa ríomhphost seo agus in aon chomhad a ghabhann leis rúnda agus d'fhéadfadh sé a bheith faoi phribhléid dlíthúil freisin. Séanann Ard Mhúsaem na hÉireann ach go háirithe (ach ní trí theorannú) chuile fhreagracht, agus ní ghlacann le haon dliteanas i leith aon ríomhphost nó iatáin a ghabhann leo, atá clúmhillteach, taircisniúil, ciníoch nó a sháraíonn cearta an duine in aon tslí eile, sárú rúndachta, príobháideachais nó cearta eile san áireamh. Má tá an ríomhphost seo faighte agat trí dhearmad, cuir ar an eolas muid láithreach ag [log in to unmask] agus scrios amach é féin agus chuile chóip de as do chóras. Deimhníonn an fonóta seo chomh maith gur seiceáileadh an teachtaireacht ríomhphoist seo ar fhaitíos vírís.

Important Notice
The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may also be legally privileged.  In particular (but not by way of limitation) the National Museum of Ireland disclaims all responsibility and accepts no liability for any e-mails or their attachments which are defamatory, offensive, racist or which in any other way are in breach of an individuals rights, including breach of confidence, privacy or other rights. If you have received this e-mail message in error, inform us immediately at [log in to unmask] and delete it and all copies from your system. This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.