It does look very much like a *Neomiodon* biosparite - typical of the
Middle and Upper Purbeck Beds in the traditional sense.

Jon

Jon Radley
Curator of Natural Sciences
Heritage & Culture Warwickshire (HCW)
Localities & Community Safety
Warwickshire County Council
T: 01926 418182

Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Visit our website heritage.warwickshire.gov.uk,

Web: Warwickshire Museum Service <http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/museum>
Twitter: Oisin The Deer <http://twitter.com/#!/OisinTheDeer>
Facebook: Warwickshire Museums
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Warwickshire-Museum/162862257067815>

Sign up to our regular Heritage and Culture Warwickshire e-newsletter here.
<http://eepurl.com/Bbns5>

--
This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be