Dear All,

I am searching for some slide cabinets to take standard 3” x 1” microscope slides – either the modern styled 1,000 slide cabinet in wood, probably with a glass panelled door, and ca 45cm x 40cm x 34cm with ca. 28 drawers – or something much larger. Our main cabinets take around 10,000 – 20,000 slides each. Unfortunately, I have a very tight budget, so I wondered if anyone might have any good quality surplus cabinets for sale, or could recommend a suitable supplier of new or secondhand cabinets.

Many thanks,

Mike.

Dr Mike Howe
Chief Curator
Head of the National Geological Repository

Phone: 0115 9363105  Email: [log in to unmask]
WSB UGN  - British Geological Survey
Keyworth, Nottingham, NG12 5GG