Sorry another question that has been asked a thousand times.
We have consent forms for activities (where parents don't stay) where they tick to say we have photo permission.
I haven't kept them after an event, even if we took photos of the children to use for publicity- facebook/internet.
We always tell the parents of the children after that we took photos and to verbally check again that we can use them.
My job share has suggested that we need to keep their consent forms to prove we have permission, however I feel that keeping the forms that has other personal information on starts to enter issues with the data protection act.
We have never had an issue yet where someone has come back saying not to use a photo, but I wondered if people knew exactly what the law around this was?
Thanks
SallyChertsey Museum