NEW WORKSHOP

Children and young people as tour guides

Where: Wallace Collection, London

When: 25th June 2015, 13:00-16:30

Cost – £75 **Early Bird Rate** take advantage of our Early Bird Offer (soon we will be charging £95 so don’t miss out and book now)

Hear from real child guides their Top Tips on being a young tour guide, and go on a tour led by the Wallace Collection's Young Curators. Speakers from a range of museums and galleries will talk about how they have set up and successfully run young tour guiding programs as well as highlighting the challenges.

Developed with the Wallace Collection, who have been running their Young Curators programme for several years, we will also hear from a teacher and parent involved in the programme to find out what value they get out of it.

So to be in with an opportunity to share ideas, get a tour led by children and work out how to put best practice techniques into action, book now!

Our workshops are great for people working in: Education, Family Learning, Visitor Services and Experience, Marketing and Communications, Interpretation, Volunteer Management, Audience Development, Youth and Community, Outreach, Public Engagement and Programming, and Creative Programming.

Other workshop dates include…

YOUTH PANEL WORKSHOP:

Learn how to set up and maintain a youth panel

29th June, White Cube, London, 13:00-16:30

Cost: £92

**Combination Price** Save £20 when you book on both teen focused workshops

TEEN WORKSHOP: focus on widening participation

Hands up if you want more teens in your museum?

17th September, London Zoo, 10:00-15:30

Cost: £105

**Combination Price** Save £20 when you book on both teen focused workshops

BOOK BOTH AND GET £20 OFF YOUR BOOKING

We also run a Family Fortunes Workshop, Digital Families and Babies in Museums. If you would like to be the first to know when new dates are released join our mailing list. Head to the main webpage and put your email into the ‘Keep in Touch’ box at the bottom of the page

BOOK NOW!

Please feel free to circulate this invitation to any one you think would be interested in a Kids in Museums workshop.

Hope to see you there

The Workshop Team
Kids in Museums

Book now! Kids in Museums Workshops

Children and Young People as Tour Guides, 25th June, The Wallace Collection, London

Youth Panel Workshop, 29th June, White Cube, London

Teen Workshop, 17th September, ZSL London Zoo

www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk/workshops

CAN Mezzanine

49 - 51 East Road

London N1 6AH

020 7250 8338

www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk

cid:image001.jpg@01C9C43C.1E2D7FF0
Registered charity no 1123658
We would like to keep you informed about the work of Kids in Museums. If you do not want us to keep in touch, do just reply to this address with 'remove' in the subject line.