From: Kate Cooling at Royal Artillery Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, 22 April 2015 09:21
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reading material re: sensitive histories

Hi Gem-mers

We were lucky enough to have a wonderful teaching student undertake a placement with us in February and March. She’s since gone back to uni, but has got in touch to ask for some help with her dissertation. She needs the details of “any literature that discusses tackling sensitive histories in museum education or along similar lines?”

Please can anyone help lovely Erin?

I would be really happy to make a reading list of suggestions for anyone who is interested.

Thanks in advance,

Kate Cooling

Education Officer

Firepower, The RoyalArtilleryMuseum