Hi Gem-mers

We were lucky enough to have a wonderful teaching student undertake a
placement with us in February and March. She's since gone back to uni,
but has got in touch to ask for some help with her dissertation. She
needs the details of "any literature that discusses tackling sensitive
histories in museum education or along similar lines?"

Please can anyone help lovely Erin?

I would be really happy to make a reading list of suggestions for anyone
who is interested.

Thanks in advance,

Kate Cooling

Education Officer