From:Sally Fort <[log in to unmask]>
Sent:Fri, 24 Apr 2015 21:10:40 +0100
To:[log in to unmask]
Subject:Re: Evaluation re volunteering

Fantastic thank you so much Jo - I knew there'd be something!
For anyone else interested I haven't had any responses / reports as yet, however I'll give it another week or two then circulate the full list of everything I know of in general re data and social outcomes / impact and other heritage volunteering evaluations.
Thanks again
Sally

Sally Fort
Consultant: cultural projects