Hi all,

I just want to make sure I'm on the right track with my analysis. I am very new to FSL! I have a set of resting state data that I ran using MELODIC. I preprocessed everything, denoised, ran melodic, etc. Now, I want to compare my networks to scores on behavioral tests. From what I was told, I can do this with GLM - single group with additional covariate. But, as I try to set it up I see that I have to input lower level FEAT directories. How can I used my melodic data as an input? I've only really ever seen melodic used with dual regression but that does not seem appropriate in my case since I only have one group of participants.

Thanks,
Sarah