Hi Experts,

I'm thinking about conducting the below analysis, but I'm not sure if it's acceptable (might be double dipping). Could you take a look and let me know if this would work?

1. Conduct contrast X - Y with a regressor at the group level weighted by covariate A, which reveals region 1.

2. A seed is placed at the peak of region 1 and a PPI with contrast X - Y is performed. Again, a regressor at the group level is weighted by covariate A. The interaction contrast with the weighted regressor reveals connectivity between region 1 and region 2.

What do you think? Is this analysis okay, or will the PPI terms be artificially heightened by using the covariate a second time?

Thanks so much!