Hello everyone,

I'm running TBSS analyses, and was wondering how people are efficiently
thresholding their skeletons created after tbss_3_postreg.

Situation:
Looking at my mean_FA_skeleton, there are roots that wrap around the side
of the brain, almost like a halo. It's not a full ring, but I'm not sure if
this should be present, or if I'm doing a bad job with previous steps
betting/using masks that are too large, and will mess with tbss_4
thresholding and randomise analysis.

More focal question:
Since we are looking at white matter in DTI, would it be wise to more
tightly bet when running topup/eddy/bet results prior to dtifit/tbss? I
don't want to be thresholding too highly during tbss_4 if there are better
methods that can be used prior to this step, such that I'm not missing out
on any significant voxels during the stats sections.

Thank you,
Kevin Japardi