Sent: 23 April 2015 14:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: AQA Mark sheets

Hi Janet.

I emailed them this morning asking about the paperwork for GCSE English (7 May deadline) and the reply is below;

“The paperwork necessary for submission should be arriving approximately now (2 weeks before the deadline).”

Hope that helps.

Regards.

Wilma Khaliq

Examinations Manager/Deputy Student Information Manager

Sir George Monoux College

Centre Number:  13425

Tel:  +44(0)2085233544 Extn 2367

Fax: +44(0)2084982466