Hi Shirley

We are running FCE and CAE but I am feeling my way a bit because the administrator who organised them for me last year has left but by all means give me a ring and we can cry together!

Jen

Jennifer Hoare

Exams Officer

Truro College (Part of Truro and Penwith College)

Room T022 Tresillian Building

College Road

Truro

Cornwall TR1 3XX