Sent: 23 April 2015 14:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AQA Mark sheets

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone had received their Centre Mark Forms for AQA yet along with moderator details.  We have received nothing to date, I am going to give them a call but thought I would check if anyone knew of a reason for delay.

Thanks.

Janet Hancey

Exams Co-ordinator                        Ext 5104

The exam office is open

Monday to Thursday 8.30am until 5.00pm

Friday 8.30am until 4.30pm

Queen Mary's College

Cliddesden Road

Basingstoke

Hampshire

RG21 3HF

T  01256 417519 - Exams office direct line

T  01256 417500 - Main Switchboard

F  01256 417525 - Exams office direct fax

www.qmc.ac.uk

The information in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Hertford Regional College.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you received this email in error, please notify the Network Manager at Hertford Regional College on +44(01992) 411400