Sent: 31 March 2015 16:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: DBS checks

My HR department has asked that I ask you some questions, all relating to DBS checks for Invigilators.

·         Do you DBS check (CRB in old money!) your invigilators

·         Who pays?

·         What happens to invigilators that only work for the summer series?

o   We have some invigilators that work all year round with onscreen tests etc., but there is a group that only ever work for us for paper based summer exams.

Thanks in anticipation!

Shirley

Mrs Shirley Westall

Examinations Manager

New College

New College Drive

Swindon

SN3 1AH

T: 01793732876

M: 07815828323

F: 01793436437

Centre 66528

This email and any other attachments are not guaranteed to be free from viruses, and are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, so if you are not a named or intended addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. Any opinions expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily those of New College Swindon.