Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=10.0.0.37:2306). The server is probably not started.

We’ve had marksheets and a few boxes of papers but then Edexcel phoned yesterday to say they’d delivered some of our boxes to other centres!!!!

Doesn’t bode well eh.

Just been told an Apprenticeship course that I asked them to register our students on last November, as I couldn’t do it from here, expired on 31st December 2014 and they registered them for the wrong thing and now they are saying tough shit aint our problem the course has expired….but it is THEIR fault.  They sent confirmation they had registered them for the right Apprenticeship, turns out they did units only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woe betide Edexcel on 30th April at their “feedback” meeting.

Is anyone else out there just completely fed up of exams and exam boards and teachers and stress and hassle?

Kate

Kate Oliver
Examinations Manager
020 8326 2298

West Thames College
London Road
Isleworth
TW7 4HS

West Thames College LondonConnect with us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterWatch our videos on YouTubeFollow us on LinkedIn
Good with Outstanding Features - Ofsted 2014