Dear colleagues,
We are still having spots in several of our Summer programs and I would appreciate it if you could help us recruiting students. Our programs are academically rigorous, we have small classes, we are very service oriented and most of all we have a great city to spend a summer: Amsterdam.

For all types of students a unique opportunity:
Grant Writing and Proposal Development
21 June - 2 July
www.uva.nl/summer-grant-writing

For students who have completed at least three years of a Bachelor's programme:
Hidden Genocides: Overshadowed by the Holocaust
12 - 31 July 2015
www.uva.nl/summer-hidden-genocides

For graduate and talented advanced undergraduates (and professionals):
The 9th Summer Institute on Alcohol, Drugs and Addiction
July 5 - 17, 2015
www.uva.nl/summer-addiction<http://www.uva.nl/summer-addiction>

Due to national holidays, students can send in their applications until May 5th!

Kind regards,
Drs Mirjam Schieveld
Summer Programmes Office | Graduate School of Social Sciences | University of Amsterdam
Our new visiting adress:  REC-B 8.10 | Nieuwe Achtergracht 166 |
Our new postal address: Postbus 15725 | 1018 WV Amsterdam
T<http://gsss.uva.nl/summer>+31 20 525 3776 | <tel:%2B31%2020%20525%203776> http://gsss.uva.nl/summer |  Office open: mon | tue | wed | thu