Dear Colleagues

If you are interested in research of Digital Tools of Self-Directed Language Learning, don't hesitate to send me a proposal/abstract via email by 15 May 2015. Thanks

Rgds
Helen

Dear Colleagues

If you are interested in submitting a proposal of the Handbook of  Research on Digital Tools of Self-Directed Language Learning, you can simply send it to me via email by 30 March. Thanks

Rgds
Helen

於 2015年2月4日 下午3:14,"Helen Yeh" <[log in to unmask]> 寫道:
Dear Colleagues

I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of editing a forthcoming publication entitled Handbook of Research on Digital Tools for Self-Directed Language Learning to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research. I would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear from you by 30 March 2015!

Best wishes
Helen Yeh
Editor
Handbook of Research on Digital Tools for Self-Directed Language Learning