Have you reached out to Alyssa Hillary? Her email is [log in to unmask] om.

Lydia Brown
(202) 618-0187

This email was sent from my phone. Please excuse odd misspellings!

بتاريخ ١٤‏/٠٤‏/٢٠١٥ ٦:١٤ ص، جاء من "Mike Kent" <[log in to unmask]>:
Hi Everyone,

I am currently editing a book with Katie Ellis looking and global perspectives on Disability and Social Media. One  of the current gaps in the collection is looking at Chinese language social media. Having unsuccessfully tried to find an author for the chapter I wondered if there were any people who read Chinese who might be interested in partnering with me to co-author in what I  think is an important area of research. Please let me know if you are interested or of you have any contacts that you might suggest I could approach.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Dr Mike Kent
PhD Murd., Grad. Cert. Edu. (Adult & Tertiary) Murd., BA (Hons) Murd., BA W.Aust.
Senior Lecturer, Department of Internet Studies
School of Media, Culture and Creative Arts

Curtin University
GPO Box U1987 Perth,
WA 6845, AUSTRALIA.

Tel | +61 8 9266 2220
Fax | +61 8 9266 3152
Mob| +61 412 442 808

Email | [log in to unmask]
Web | http://www.cultware.com
Twitter | @cultware

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)