Hi

We have one at Keele and was in place in case of the need for emergency evacuation. Fortunately we did not have to use it. All staff in that area were trained for use and had to experience access to the stair climber. None of them enjoyed the experience and the student would not give it a try. I`d not necessarily recommend it for every day use.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes

Maureen Cook
DDS Manager