Hi

This is not student related per se, but I'm hoping to tap into the
knowledge of list members (hope that's okay).

I've been asked to carry out an AtW assessment for someone with an
ulcerated scrotum.  I suspect, I'll recommend adaptive seating (possibly
a sit/stand desk) - although at this early stage, I know little about
the specifics of the client's condition. This condition is not common,
so I doubt if there is much that is designed specifically for it. I've
been thinking about coccyx cushions used back to front etc.

I wonder if anyone has any experience of assessing this condition.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Regards

Peter

--