Dear all,
Apologies in advance for cross-postings.

Janelle Knox-Hayes and I are inviting papers or contributions for a session on 'Labour and value in the Anthropocene' at the GCEG in Oxford, August 19-23rd:

Socio-environmental change is part of multi-dimensional processes that are shaping changing relations of work, labour and value in many societies. This session asks how ‘Anthropocene thinking’ in geography helps - or hinders - the ways we theorize, research and act in relation to these changes, and our understanding of what counts as the economy. How does it shape our frameworks for understanding change, continuity and difference, and what are the implications for praxis?

Please also be aware that the general call for papers for the Work Economies theme remains open, with general registration extended to May 15th. We would welcome papers and session ideas on all facets of work, labour and employment. Full details can be found on the
website:

http://www.gceg2015.org/call-for-papers.html

 or feel free to contact me if you have questions: [log in to unmask].

Best,
Kendra.