Hello all,

I’ve had this email from Jacqui about her moving to South Africa and the advert going out for her soon-to-be-vacated post at York St John. Although Jacqui is surely irreplaceable,  I hope this will be a good opportunity for someone with a community-psychological leaning to keep things going in York.

Best wishes to her for the future, and to you all,

Wendy

From: Jacqueline Akhurst (J.Akhurst) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 April 2015 15:20
Subject: Professorial post

Dear colleagues,

Some of you may know of my fast-approaching move from York St John to Rhodes University in Grahamstown, South Africa. A professorial post is thus currently being advertised at YSJU, and I would appreciate your forwarding this to anyone who might be interested (and supportive of community psychology J). Please see:

https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/jobs-at-ysj/jobs-at-ysj/current-vacancies/academic-roles/health--life-sciences/ref-hls-adm04-w/professor-well-being.aspx?menupage=21562

Should you wish to be in touch, my interim email (after 17/04) is: [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Jacqui

This email and any files transmitted with it were intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know by return.

Please think before you print.

___________________________________ The list is jointly managed by David Fryer [log in to unmask] and Grant Jeffrey [log in to unmask], either of whom are able to deal with queries. To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK