Hello,

I’d like to thank Karen, Katie and Iris for organising such a useful and informative e-forum, and I’d also like to thank everyone for their helpful suggestions, especially on which courses to attend, and RDA standards.  It’s definitely given me food for thought, and I’ll hopefully be using a lot of the resources mentioned when cataloguing rare books in the future.

Many thanks,

Clare

Clare Foster| Assistant Librarian - Special Collections| University of Liverpool Library| PO Box 123 | Liverpool L69 3DA | [log in to unmask] | T 0151 794 2696

Follow us: @LivUniLibrary Like us: LivUniLibrary Visit us: http://www.liv.ac.uk/library/sca Special

Collections & Archives blog: http://manuscriptsandmore.liv.ac.uk