From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucy Evans
Sent: 15 April 2015 13:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Routes into rare book cataloguing

At the Bodleian we have always gone back and forth about how best to use a controlled vocabulary. It is pretty tricky for us here as there are quite a lot of antiquarian cataloguers working over different sites.

I believe Professor Nicholas Pickwoad's work on binding is due to published soon, and I think this will prove to be invaluable for describing bindings.

Best, Lucy