Welcome Erica,

I hope you find the forum useful.  I too am very interested in hearing about what RDA means for rare book cataloguing, and look forward to comments this afternoon.

Best wishes
Karen

From: Erica Foden-Lenahan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 April 2015 10:10
To: Karen Pierce
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Rare book cataloguing

Hello all,
Thank you for organizing this forum (it is my first). I have been cataloguing rare books for about 5 or 6 years in the UK and followed a mix of standards + in-house rules, but now I am living in Germany and am away from the discussions. I am struggling to keep us with developments of RDA and rare books cataloguing, so I'll be paying particular attention to the discussions this afternoon.
Best wishes,
Erica