Welcome back everybody!

If you have taken part in the cataloguing exercise and have any records you would like to share with us, please, post them to the list.

If you have any questions relating to rare books cataloguing in general, please, post them as well.

I included a rare books genre heading (http://rbms.info/vocabularies/genre/alphabetical_list.htm) in my record no. 2 and I was wondering whether other institutions/ cataloguers were using them on a regular basis, too, or not.

Iris O'Brien

Early Printed Collections Cataloguing and Processing Manager

The British Library

St Pancras

96 Euston Road

London