From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Erika Delbecque
Sent: 16 April 2015 10:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Discussion of Record 1

I thought the way the digitised pages are displayed is confusing; if I remember correctly, rectos were displayed on the left hand side and versos on the right hand side for the first half of the book. It is a shame that the binding was not digitised as well. Apart from that, I did not encounter any difficulties.

Erika