From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Erika Delbecque
Sent: 15 April 2015 14:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Routes into Rare Books Cataloguing

I would like to add that the CILIP RBSCG have published helpful guidelines concerning cataloguing binding and provenance information:

http://www.cilip.org.uk/sites/default/files/documents/Guidlines%20for%20the%20Cataloguing%20of%20Rare%20Books.pdf

Erika

--
Erika Delbecque BA MA MCLIP
Assistant Librarian

If you are not the intended recipient of this email or his/ her
representative please do not read, copy, distribute, use or
retain this message or any part of it. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system. This email and any attachments
may contain information that is confidential or protected by
legal privilege.  Statements and opinions in this email or
any attachment are not necessarily agreed or authorised by
Eton College or its subsidiary companies. Please note that
Eton College may monitor and/or archive emails sent or received
for operational, risk management and business reasons. We
advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening
any attachment.
Eton College is a registered charity with Charity Commission
number 1139086.
Eton College, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 6DW