Hi,

There is a good symposium approaching in Helsinki:

From Sarah Butcher:

Dear Colleagues
It is our pleasure to invite you to the "Land of the Midnight Sun" for a conference devoted to bringing together neuroscientists, drug developers, structural, cell and molecular biologists and biophysicists.
The XXVI Paulo Foundation Symposium “From Atomic Structures to Disease Mechanisms” is now open for registration and abstracts at http://www.biocenter.helsinki.fi/atoms2disease/
Plenary speakers: Sir John Walker, Cambridge; Mårten Wikström, Helsinki; Tom Blundell, Cambridge;
Kurt Wüthrich, ETH Zurich
Session speakers include: Riita Hari, Aalto; Edgar Kramer, Hamburg; Carlos Ibanez, Stockholm; Neil McDonald, Cancer Research, UK; Leo Sazanov, Cambridge; Ville Kaila, Munich; Adrian Goldman, Leeds; Ulrich Brandt, Nijmegen; Valerio Carelli, Bologna; Howy Jacobs, Helsinki; Helen Walden, Dundee.

Registration is 300 €
.
Students will receive certificates for participation and will be able to meet the speakers at lunch.
So reserve the date in your diary, and we will see you soon in Helsinki, the capital of Finland.
best regards,
Sarah Butcher & Mart Saarma, co-chairs.

The registration fee _includes_ dinner, lunches, reception and boat cruise in Helsinki.