Dear Bonsor,

Thanks for your suggestions!

It need 2-3 weeks to get the fully grown crystals. And harvest, freeze and
data collection just take usually next 3-5 days. I usually incubated
substrate overnight. Initially I was purifying with the same column as the
WT but in the next batch I used new beads to purify the mutant as you
categorically pointed out. But results are the same, I mean I got the same
cleaved peptide density! I tried soaking with different time frames and
with different peptide concentrations as well but in this case I can't see
any peptide density at all.

Best,

Dipankar

--