Please find attached a programme outline for the 'Terminology of Widening Participation' seminar. The 2nd in our Widening Access and Success seminar series.
To book a place please contact me at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The seminar is being held at the Open University, Walton Hall Campus at Milton Keynes in Christodoulou Meeting Room 15. A campus map is attached and transport information can be found below:

The Open University has its headquarters at Walton Hall in Milton Keynes, which is 80km north of Central London, midway between Oxford and Cambridge, and just off the M1 motorway, linking it to Birmingham and the north of England.
If you're coming by car, our address is:
The Open University
Walton Hall
Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA
The campus is 4 miles from Milton Keynes Central railway station, served by the West Coast Main Line between Birmingham and London (Euston).
We are able to offer video conferencing, if you have access to these facilities. I would need to know as soon as possible, if you intend to access this event via video conferencing, as I have to have the IP address for our IT department 1 week before the event so that the lines can be tested.  In addition, we will also be filming this seminar and it will be available afterwards along with the seminar pack.
Kind regards,
Lesley Goss