Mobiscool: Mobile, Social and Culturally Oriented Learning
Workshop@MobileHCI 2015 * Copenhagen * August 24, 2015

                        * http://mobiscool.org *

     | Accepted workshop papers will be included in the ACM Digital Library
     |    as part of the MobileHCI 2015 Adjunct Proceedings.

Call for Submissions
--------------------

Topics of Interest

All areas that aim to understand, analyse, enable, or enhance learning on
various devices and in a variety of environments, taking into account the
mobile, social and cultural context, are welcome. Examples:

    - Multimodal User Interfaces for Learning on Mobile Devices
    - Multimodal User Interfaces for Effective Learning
    - Augmented Reality in Education
    - Social (Peer) Influence on Learning
    - Group and Collaborating Learning
    - Incentive Design for Social Learning
    - Socio-cultural Factors and their Impact on Learning Style
    - Multimedia Analysis Tools for Feedback on Educational Content Development
    - Measuring the Effects of Student Interaction and their correlation with Retention and Performance
    - Automatic Content Adaptation based on Student Interactions and Responses
    - Creating Physical Environments and Experiences for Improved Learning
    - Student Modelling
    - Gamified Interactions for Learning
    - Interfaces/Applications for Developing Regions and other Cultural Contexts

Submission Types
----------------

We seek original, unpublished papers in the following three categories: (a)
Position papers, (b) Early results or work-in-progress, or, (c) Full
papers. Papers should be of 4-8 pages in length in the Multimedia
publication format, in PDF and should be submitted through easychair
(https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mobiscool15). The
best paper from the workshop will appear in a special issue of the
International Journal of Mobile Human Computer Interaction (IJMHCI). For
further information, contact: [log in to unmask]

Demo Submissions
----------------

At Mobiscool 2015, we also invite submissions for interesting demos. A
1-page description of the demonstration in the above format is required by
the submission deadline. For any comments regarding submissions and
participation, contact: [log in to unmask]

Key Dates
---------

    Submission Deadline:May 24th, 2015 (11:59 PM Copenhagen Time)
    Notification of Acceptance: June 12th, 2015
    Early Registration Deadline: TBA
    Workshop: 9:00AM -- 5:30PM, August 24th, 2015

Organizers
Amit A. Nanavati & Nitendra Rajput, IBM Research, India
Markku Turunen, University of Tampere, Finland
Hendrik Knoche & Matthias Rehm, Aalborg University, Denmark