Dear colleagues,

if you use prototyping and mockup tools as part of your work process, then I'd like to kindly ask you to respond to my survey entitled "How people use prototyping tools".

http://aimiliatzanavari.polldaddy.com/s/how-people-use-prototyping-tools/

All collected data will be handled anonymously and confidentially.
The results of this survey will be published online. I will make a relevant announcement through this list.

*Colleagues from Asia, Australia and Africa are particularly encouraged to
respond.

Many thanks for your time.
Aimilia Tzanavari

Aimilia Tzanavari, Ph.D.
User Experience Researcher
Associate Professor of Human-Computer Interaction (on sabbatical leave)
Department of Design and Multimedia
University of Nicosia
Nicosia, Cyprus