Hello,

We have the title 'Photography in Japan' by Bennett as mentioned and in the index of Commercial and Amateur photographers, there are 2 von Stillfried-Rateniczs listed - Franz and Raimund. Franz's dates are 1837 - 1916.

I can scan the page and send you his brief biography if required.

Thanks,

Eleanor

Eleanor Johnston

Academic Skills Librarian

Information Services

D140, Thompson Library, Staffordshire University, College Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs, ST4 2XS

Tel: 01782 294809