Many thanks to the 20+ responders to my request for instructions for importing from Excel to Calm.

Particularly thanks to those who offered handy tips for trouble shooting and about adding additional fields which may not initially appear obvious, but might be useful later.

I shall have a bash at the various sets of instructions and eventually put our own set together, but meanwhile thanks to all and here again is the link to the Axiell page that offers the outline, technical, instructions http://www.dswebhosting.info/documents/

Mark Forrest

Dr Mark Forrest
Collections Manager
Dorset History Centre
Bridport Road
Dorchester
DT1 1RP
7178936 / 01305 228936
Opening times:
Tuesday - Friday 9am - 5pm
1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month 9am - 4.30pm
Join Dorset Archives Trust and help preserve our written heritage: www.dorsetarchivestrust.org<http://www.dorsetarchivestrust.org>

"This e-mail is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain information about individuals or other sensitive information and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this email in error, kindly disregard the content of the message and notify the sender immediately. Please be aware that all email may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation."