Dear all

We are in the process of moving a number of records from our Edinburgh office to our Keyworth office, and this includes some photographic negatives.  The negatives have been frozen and are held in our freezer which is also to be transferred to Keyworth.

Has anyone had any experience of transferring this type of material before or suggestions of companies who provide this service?

Many thanks
Ali

Alison Fernie
Records Manager (North)