Dear Özgür,

Please find attached the article by Brown et al. I did not spot the other two articles. If you get PDFs of these, I would be happy to receive them, and otherwise I can pick them up at the site of WA for you too...

oTTo

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: The archaeobotany mailing list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Özgür Cizer
Verzonden: vrijdag 24 april 2015 16:54
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: article request

Dear all,

I would be glad, if I can have access to the following articles from the special issue "Biomolecular Archaeology" of the Journal World Archaeology. Unfortunatelly our university facilities have just very restricted access to this journal.

Biomolecular archaeology of wheat: Past, present and future Terence A. Brown, Robin G. Allaby, Keri A. Brown & Martin K. Jones (2010) pages 64-73
DOI:10.1080/00438243.1993.9980228

Identifying problematic remains of ancient plant foods: A comparison of the role of chemical, histological and morphological criteria Gordon Hillman, Sue Wales, Frances McLaren, John Evans & Ann Butler (2010) pages 94-121
DOI:10.1080/00438243.1993.9980230

Biomolecular archaeology and lipids (2010) R. P. Evershed pages 74-93
DOI:10.1080/00438243.1993.9980229

many thanks in advance,

Özgür Çizer, PhD. Candidate

University of Tuebingen,
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Institute of Archaeological Sciences
Department of Archaeozoology and Archaeobotany

Ruemelinstrasse 23 D-72070
Tuebingen/Germany

Office: 00-49-(0)7071-2977112
Mobil: 00-49-(0)179 910 90 99