Dear Allstat,

This year, Quanticate is celebrating its 21st Anniversary, to mark this event we are launching our #quackers4quanticate competition.

There is a chance to win an Apple Sports Watch and for every entry we receive we will donate to the charity, Guide Dogs. Further details of how to enter can be found on our website http://web.quanticate.com/quack

Visit our stand at the PSI conference to pick up your duck!

Luci and I will also be attending PSI, please pop by to have a chat about career opportunities as we are continuing to grow and expand our global teams. I have provided below a list of some of our current vacancies. You can view all of our jobs via our careers website http://jobs.quanticate.com/careers

• Principal Statistician

• Principal Programmer

• Senior Statistician II

• Senior Programmer III

• Senior Programmer I

• Senior Statistician I

• Statistician II

All of our Senior and Principal level roles can be home-based and we also offer a huge amount of flexibility whether it is part-time, flexi-hours etc. to suit you, whilst continuing to help you grow and develop through our training programmes. Please note: we do not accept CVs from Recruitment Agencies. If you are actively looking for your next step please contact me directly – [log in to unmask] +44(0) 1462 439879

SIGNOFF allstat