Dear allstat,

Please be advised that the 2015 PSI Conference registration closes at midnight Tuesday 5th May.

Conference Dates: 10th-13th May
Location: Millennium Gloucester Hotel, West London.

This year the conference theme is Relevant Applications in a Changing Environment so the agenda is bursting with hot topics and packed full with case studies. We are delighted to welcome Yannis Jemiai, Vice President of Strategic Consulting and Product Management for Cytel, as our keynote speaker on Monday.

Plenary sessions include:

  • Estimands and sensitivity analyses with speakers Tom Permutt (FDA), Rob Hemmings (MHRA), Chrissie Fletcher (Amgen), James Carpenter (LSHTM), Alan Phillips (ICON), James Roger (LiveData)
  • Data transparency updates with speakers Francesco Pignatti (EMA), Frank Langer (Eli Lilly), Sarah Nolan (Uni. Liverpool), Trish Groves (BMJ)
  • Joint HTA and regulatory advice with speakers David Wright (MHRA), Francois Meyer (HES), Michael Happich (Eli Lilly)

The 3 days are a mixture of 5 plenary sessions, 18 parallel sessions and a total of more than 60 speakers from industry, academia and regulatory to look forward to, not to mention a pub quiz and a barn dance for the energetic! There is also a half day pre-conference course on sample size re-estimation on Sunday 10th May 1-5pm. It promises to be a great event.

The final session plan is available to download from the PSI website (http://psiweb.org/events/annual-conference) but for all the latest information about speakers, sessions and now abstracts too, please download our "PSI Conference 2015" app and plan your schedule in advance!

PSI would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our sponsors, including AZ, Cytel, JMP, Phastar, Roche, UCB and Veramed, for their support.

SIGNOFF allstat