Dear All,
I have been the subject of a phishing attack in which my contact list
became available to some spammers (flipora.com). This was unfortunately
as simple as clicking a link in mail from a trusted contact.

If you receive an email with a subject something like:
"[log in to unmask] has indicated you're a friend. Accept?"
then please delete it to spare yourselves the grief and embarrassment I
am currently going through.

Should you have inadvertently clicked on such a message, as I did, then