Thanks Tim, we use the triple hooks and the manfrotto expan system at the moment, but might look to expanding it to hold extra backgrounds. Mind you in with that particular part of the studio, the available space is at a premium.

Cheers,

David Rowan.
http://www.davidrowan.org
http://grand-union.org.uk