The issue will be that code 01 has to meet funding council definitions and HESES is clear that full time is 24 weeks of study for a minimum 21 hours a week AND paying a full time fee.

In previous discussions with HEFCE they confirmed that 90 credits would count as full time, provided you charged a full time fee, but anything less would be part time

Regards

David

David Ealey

Head of Student Administrative Services