HI all
I would appreciate some feedback on how and if you permit your students to repeat a full time programme on a part time basis.

We are proposing to permit students who do not pass all of their modules to repeat part time.
Can you confirm if you register them as part time or full time (I have heard some institutions keep students as full time as its a full time programme) and if so how do  you return them to the SLC.

Obviously there are funding implications for the student if they are only registered part time and there is the council tax issue also.

Much appreciated.

Sarah Mumby
Student Records and Assessment Officer
Leeds Trinity University